Article

Video : Fire breaks out during wedding reception in Lagos.

106 views

The internet has been left agog as a video of an event center on fire is currently making the rounds. According to reports, the events center named Yard 158 located in Oregun, Ikeja Lagos suddenly caught fire in the middle of a wedding reception.

The fire abruptly broke out while the couple was in the middle of sharing a toast. Guests panicked and pandemonium ensued as the Master of Ceremonies urged everyone to move out by locating the nearest exit. The reception venue was shortly emptied of guests as servers and workers in the center rushed to quench the rising fire. It has been reported that all of the wedding guests escaped the fire unhurt.


Leave a reply